No Attorney-Client Relationship Without a Signed Agreement
The transmission and receipt of information contained on this website and your access to or viewing of this website does not create an attorney-client relationship. Further, submitting information, sending an e-mail, or sending other communications to the firm will not create an attorney-client relationship or impose any obligation on the firm or its attorneys. If you are not already a client, any unsolicited communications sent to the firm may not be privileged and, further, the firm may be required to disclose those communications to other persons and use them adversely against you for the benefit of other past, present, or future clients. Therefore, do not send any confidential or sensitive information unless and until you have entered into a written engagement agreement between you and Wright Commercial Litigation for the purposes of establishing an attorney-client relationship.
No Legal Advice, Warranty, or Guarantee as to Results
This website is for informational purposes only and does not contain legal advice. Please do not act or refrain from acting based on anything you read on this site.
Wright Commercial Litigation and its attorneys do not make any warranties or representations of any kind concerning any information made on or available through this website. The content of this website is provided as general information only and may not reflect the most current legal developments. The firm and its attorneys expressly disclaim all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based upon such information or with respect to any errors or omissions in such information.
Any statements on this website regarding past services or performance of the firm and its attorneys is no guarantee of future results. Every matter is different and may result in a different outcome.
Accordingly, the entirety of Wright Commercial Litigation’s website is made available solely:
“AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
No Legal Specialization
Unless otherwise expressly indicated, neither Wright Commercial Litigation nor any of its attorneys identified on this website are certified as an “expert” or “specialist” by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, or pursuant to any other authority governing the practice of law in any other jurisdiction.
No Electronic Signature by Email
The signature block in any email or other electronic communication of Wright Commercial Litigation (or its attorneys or authorized agents) is not intended to be an “electronic signature” under the Texas Uniform Electronic Transactions Act, Chapter 322 of the Texas Business & Commerce Code, or any other similar state or federal law in any jurisdiction. Unless otherwise specifically stated in the body of the email, electronic communication, or memorialized in a formal agreement otherwise, the author of an email or electronic communication does not agree to conduct transactions with the recipient of the email or other electronic communication by such electronic means.
Notice on Attorney Grievance Process
The State Bar of Texas investigates and prosecutes professional misconduct committed by Texas attorneys. Although not every complaint against or dispute with a lawyer involves professional misconduct, the State Bar’s Office of Chief Disciplinary Counsel will provide you with information about how to file a complaint. Please call 1-800-932-1900 toll-free for more information.
In particular, your use of this website constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the following:
- The term “Firm” refers to the owner of the website, J. Wright Law PLLC, a professional limited liability company formed in Texas that is doing business also under the trade name of Wright Commercial Litigation, whose principal mailing address is 8751 Collin McKinney Pkwy, Ste 1102 #1088, McKinney, Texas 75070, and any attorneys acting on behalf of Firm with its express authorization.
- The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of Firm’s website.
- The content of the pages on this website are for general information and use only. They are subject to change without notice.
- The pages within this website and information provided on them do not constitute legal advice. Legal advice must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case; accordingly, nothing provided herein should be used or relied on as legal advice, nor shall anything on this website create an attorney-client relationship between you and Firm.
- Some links within the website may lead to other sites. Firm’s website does not incorporate any materials appearing in linked sites by reference and Firm does not necessarily sponsor, endorse, or otherwise approve of such linked materials. Such links are provided for convenience only. They do not signify that Firm endorses the website(s) or their content and Firm has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- In using this website you acknowledge there is always a possibility of computer viruses. Although Firm makes commercially reasonable efforts to prevent viruses on its website, you acknowledge that by placing your own system online and connecting to the internet you expose your systems to the possibility of viruses and outside hacking attempts. By choosing to connect with this website you agree to release Firm from all responsibility or liability for any and all computer viruses or similar matters.
- Your use of this website and any information or materials on it is further done entirely at your own risk, for which Firm shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, FIRM AND ITS ATTORNEYS OR OTHER AUTHORIZED AGENTS WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION DAMAGES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION OR DATA, OR LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY.
- The website and its content may be considered advertising in some jurisdictions. Firm does not seek to represent any person or entity based upon that person or entity’s viewing of the website (or any portion of the website) in any jurisdiction where the website (or any portion of the website) does not comply with all of the laws and ethical requirements of that jurisdiction. Firm’s lawyers do not seek to practice law in jurisdictions where they are not properly licensed or otherwise authorized to practice.
- You agree not to under any circumstance:
- Send unsolicited commercial email to the email addresses provided on the website (spam, chain emails, advertising solicitations, and similar email solicitations are expressly prohibited);
- Delete, modify, or attempt to change or alter any of the content on the website;
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper functioning of the website or servers or networks connected to the website, or take any other action that interferes with other parties’ use of the website;
- Use the website or content contained within, intentionally or unintentionally, in any manner inconsistent with or in violation of any applicable laws or regulations or in violation of the rules of any other website providers, websites, and other digital entities, including, without limitation, laws regarding import/export of technical data by virtue of your online transmission;
- Use any “robot”, “spider,” “crawler,” or other automatic or manual device or process for the purpose of compiling information on the website (except for purposes of a generally available search engine provided by a recognized major provider); or
- Use any of Firm’s names, service marks, or trademarks without the Firm’s prior written consent, including without limitation as metatags or hidden text.
- Notice of Copyright, Trademarks, Service Marks, and other Intellectual Property—
- The copyright in and associated with all content of this website, including without limitation all informational text, photographs, illustrations, artwork, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, audio files, video files, messages, data, documents, images or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, on this website, as well as all derivative works thereof, is retained by Firm (or the original creator of the material) and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Firm disclaims any proprietary interest in trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans, domain names and trade names other than its own. “J. Wright Law PLLC,” and the visual image of a W with a spear through it as depicted on this website, is the common law trademark/service mark of Firm throughout the United States and all other jurisdictions worldwide that provide protection. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to grant any ownership interest or other rights in and to Firm’s patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights in this website and the information and materials contained therein.
- Reproduction of any material available on this website is not permitted, except that you may make copies, print, or download material published on this website for your own non-commercial personal or internal business purposes only, so long as such access and use is otherwise in compliance with this agreement.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense. Except as provided herein, you may not use, download, upload, copy, modify, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, post, transmit, distribute, reverse engineer, create derivative works from, or otherwise exploit any content, images, or information from the website, in whole or in part, including without limitation by way of framing or hyper-linking, without the express permission of Firm. You further shall not use, copy, email, transmit or otherwise make available any files or other information or any part or portion of this website for unlawful purposes or otherwise operate a leasing, rental, service bureau, outsourcing or other time-sharing business using Firm’s files, products, or services or this website.
- Requests for permission to use Firm’s protected materials shall be directed to the firm’s principal attorney, Jason E. Wright.
- Subject to the previous notice, you may provide links to Firm’s website on your own website, provided you do so in a fair and legal way. You may not remove or obscure—by framing, mirroring or otherwise—any portion of the website. You agree to immediately discontinue providing links to the website if requested by Firm. You agree not to establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on Firm’s part where none has been provided to you in a signed writing by Firm or its expressly authorized agents. You must not establish a link to Firm’s homepage in any website or other location that is not owned by you. You agree that Firm reserves the right to withdraw this linking permission without any notice to you or others.
- You acknowledge and agree that the firm and this website are based in Collin County, Texas. As such, should you assert any claims related to this website or its content, you, by your use and viewing of this website, agree to submit yourself to the exclusive and mandatory jurisdiction and venue of a state or federal court in Collin County, Texas, for the resolution of any such dispute against Firm (or its attorneys or authorized agents). You further agree that any such dispute will be decided exclusively by a court sitting without a jury, unless Firm (or its attorneys or authorized agents) elect for the matter to be decided by a jury (which it has sole discretion to choose).
- Firm reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this agreement at any time without prior notice. Notice of modifications may be given by making such changes on this website, by electronic mail, by facsimile or by regular mail. You agree that your use of this website constitutes acceptance of all of the terms and conditions as they may be amended in the future. Firm shall not be deemed to have waived any rights hereunder unless such waiver is in writing signed by a duly authorized representative of Firm. Firm further reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Firm shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of this website.